Sleeping At Last
"Needle and Thread"
Can it be better said? Talk about depth of lyrics and beautiful, unique, soaring vocals. Kudos, SAL. And, thank you.
Brendan James
"All I Can See"
The hook, line, and sinker for me. This reeled me into Brendan's stuff like no other. Master musician, this one. Knows how to be honest. His inside comes through in every song. Guts, man. Guts. That's all I have to say.
...the meaning of the word 'inspire'
...comes from the Latin 'inspirare.'
'Spirare'...means to breathe,
and 'in' implies into.
To inspire is to breathe into.
-Aspire, Kevin T. Hall, bold added
Thank you Brendan, and Ryan, Chad, and Dan of Sleeping at Last. And thank you, God. Thank you all for breathing into me today. Oh, that it would last. Please breathe again when the embers die.

You are an inspiration! I am totally inspired by you! Music has such a great power unlike any other! I'm so blessed to have been graced by your talent! Everytime I think of your inspiring songs you sang on that cd you mailed me or in the past when you sang in institute, I felt uplifted! Thank you for being willing to share you talent with me! I love you!
ReplyDeleteIt's so interesting Juice, how I still feel so connected to you after not even seeing each other for so long. The other night I got thinking about you, thinking about all you are, thinking about your music. I pulled out that precious cd you gave me on a prompting, the one that means more to me than you can know, and I listened to your songs over and over again. Turns out this was about the same night you were listening to these songs and being re-inspired all over to write again. : ) Write again Juice....you're music will change lives. It's changed mine.
ReplyDeleteI feel like you're one of my teachers in life sent by Heavenly Father to show me the way and help me out on my journey.
Ah,music.....it reaches something inside of me and stirs my heart. I want to write more too. Thank you for sharing juice. These two songs are incredibly inspiring....and so are you: ) miss you